Become a member of Indus Community Services
Membership in Indus Community Services is a way to show your support, stay informed, and have voting privileges at the Indus’ Annual General Meeting. Whether you are renewing your membership or becoming a member for the first time, we are grateful that you have chosen to support us!
Other benefits Include:
- Get our e-newsletter ‘Indus Current’
- Information about our programs and events
- The right to stand for nomination on the Indus Community Services Board of Directors
- An opportunity to be part of a Board committee and contribute your expertise on specific issues
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
Annual Membership Fee:
- One year: $10.00, 2 years $18.00, 3 years $26.00, 4 years $34.00 & 5 years $42.00
- Complete the Indus Membership Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select Type of Membership
- Pay membership fees via PayPal via the link below
Please note that in order for your membership application to be processed, we must receive your membership form and the membership fee.
Membership begins from the date of receipt of the membership application for the duration of the membership applied for and is subject to approval by the Governance Committee and would be in consonance with the organization’s bylaws.